1. On your computer, open Gmail using the old scout account
2. In the top right, click Settings .
3. Click Settings.
4. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. Click Add a forwarding address.
6. Enter your new scout email address
7. Click Next.
8. Click Proceed.
9. Click OK.
10. Go to your new email address
where you should have revived a confirmation code.
11. Go back to Gmail and paste the verification code
12. Click Verify
13. Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to".
14. Select "Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox".
15. Select "Save Changes"
This will forward all emails sent to the Gmail account to the new email automatically! You will not need to access the Gmail anymore